I find it weird that every time people personify the Seven Deadly Sins, they’ll make six of them portray the doer (someone who IS angry, someone who IS slothful, etc), but then they go to Lust and portray them as object being acted upon (someone OTHER PEOPLE would lust after).
Like honestly it would be more accurate to make them some scruffy white dude with a fedora than a sexy girl with curves.
SpongeBob, where’s my order?
Did you look under the tray?
Oh. No I didn’t, sorry.
ill let you all finish but taylor and joe had the best shade of all time
"ARE WE REALLY HITTING ON EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW OR ARE WE KIDDING?!!" The Musical.
Alternative phrases to “calm your tits”
- soothe your boobs
- de-stress your breasts
- undo the calamity that is your mammaries
- adjust your bust before it combusts
I also like:
- give that chest a rest
- hakuna your tatas
Hans didn’t expect THIS
AU where this happens and Hans actually falls in love with his ruthless queen
who needs boys when you have snow dragons?
basically I’d have enjoyed frozen at least 20x more if the snowman song resulted in dragons
TVGuide.com released this article, showing different pairings that “should or shouldn’t be together”.
In my opinion, this is TERRIBLY significant.
Don’t pay attention to the “against” paragraph. The important factor here is TVGuide addressed Dean+Cas as a legit pairing that has subtext in its story and that is loved by people.
There’s a poll at the bottom, for you to give your opinion.
What are you waiting for??
Vote and comment!!
Tell them all why THEY SHOULD ;)
STORM THIS WITH POSITIVE DEAN/CAS COMMENTS GO GOGO GOOO!!!!!!!!!
valentines day is coming up soon so you better come clean about your love for me
dont all confess your love at once
Did anyone else..?
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you had been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night